TYPICAL ELEVATIONS: Roll over the images below to view large. Click on a selection to view/download details.
Overview l Back to Top
Metal Window Corporations’ 3000 Series Door is a medium stile door design for a wide range of uses and is our most versatile swing door. MWC has incorporated European design features and single lite or true divided lite options allowing for unparalleled design freedom in an aluminum door. All doors panels are fully weatherstripped. Euro style adjustable hinges allow the door panels to be removed from the frame for easy shipping and installation.
1. All hardware is supplied by MWC and is factory installed.
2. We use European multi-point locking hardware & deadbolt for maximum security and weatherproofing. This allows for larger and taller door designs to be confidently used.
3. Handles & back plates are available in different styles and finishes.
4. All locking, latch and handle hardware is contained in the door stile.
5. The European hinges allow for 3 way adjustment and ease of shipping and installation.
6. The 3000 Series can be used in both in-swing and out-swing applications.
7. This door can have flush kick plates or full bottom door panels added for design or site condition requirements.
Series 3000 doors and frames are constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum alloy with all joints and corners welded. Frame members will be minimum .125” thickness and 2” in depth. Extruded aluminum glazing bead will be .050”. Stucco nailing fins are extruded at a .064” minimum thickness. All extrusions are welded for superior strength. Frames and ventilator corners are mitered, reinforced with 3/16” thick aluminum corner brackets and welded. Nailing fins and surrounds are pressed on, welded and sealed at the factory. Maximum size of this door will be determined by jobsite conditions and application.