TYPICAL ELEVATIONS: Roll over the images below to view large. Click on a selection to view/download details.
Overview l Back to Top
The MWC 4000 Series premium quality multi-slide/pocket doors are ideal for residential, commercial, mixed use or any projects where exterior sliding doors are required. We also offer a flush recessed track option for interior uses. The available configurations are extensive and customized to your design needs. All MWC products can be manufactured with true divided lites (TDL) as an option and can be designed to match the project needs. All muntins (if used) are mortised and welded into the insert frame to form true divided lites (TDL). All extrusions are heavy gauge 6063-T6 aluminum.
1. If nailing fins are used all vertical sightlines will match including the jambs.
2. Our 3” ELITE precision bearing tandem wheels are standard.
3. Our wheel tracks are shaped stainless steel inserts.
4. The MWC sash glaze frame insert option allows for glass stop glazing for various glass thicknesses of 1/4”, 1/2”, 5/8” and 1” as well as TDL options.
5. If your design requires joining multiple perimeter track configurations they are factory assembled and welded for strength and ease of assembly and installation as standard. Each head, sill and 2 jambs will be packaged as complete units to be readily field assembled
6. Matching pocket covers are standard for the head sill and jambs where they can be usable.
7. Open corner designs are also available.
8. Because of our sash glaze frame option and our ability to custom design to fit your needs, with the correct configuration(s) you can choose to have operable windows installed in the fixed panels of your sliding door openings.
9. If a 70% Kynar color finish is chosen we always paint after fabrication which means there are never raw aluminum edges on the frames.
10.Custom track pans are standard. The design and height of the track pan back legs are specified by you, depending on project performance requirements.
Series 4000 doors and frames are constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum alloy. All panels are 1 ½” thick for added strength. Doors are available with our without nail fin. These doors have been tested and certified by a recognized testing laboratory to AAMA and NFRC standards. Maximum size of this door will be determined by jobsite conditions and application. Custom sliding screens are available on request. Screen mesh shall be 18X16 gauge charcoal fiberglass cloth, held in place by vinyl spline.